From: Mikulas Patocka <[email-masked]>

Set the bit that prevents queue plugging --- so that the request goes
immediately to the device.

This makes dm-delay more precise, without the patch, there could be additional
3ms delay.

Signed-off-by: Mikulas Patocka <[email-masked]>

---
 drivers/md/dm-delay.c |    1 +
 1 files changed, 1 insertion(+)

Index: linux/drivers/md/dm-delay.c
===================================================================
--- linux.orig/drivers/md/dm-delay.c	2008-04-17 03:49:44.000000000 +0100
+++ linux/drivers/md/dm-delay.c	2008-05-14 11:43:23.000000000 +0100
@@ -73,6 +73,7 @@ static void flush_bios(struct bio *bio)
 	while (bio) {
 		n = bio->bi_next;
 		bio->bi_next = NULL;
+		bio->bi_flags |= (1 << BIO_RW_SYNC);
 		generic_make_request(bio);
 		bio = n;
 	}