From: Tejun Heo <[email-masked]>

Convert all create[_singlethread]_work() users to the new
alloc[_ordered]_workqueue().  This conversion is mechanical and
doesn't introduce any behavior change.

Signed-off-by: Tejun Heo <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Mike Snitzer <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Alasdair G Kergon <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/md/dm-delay.c           |    2 +-
 drivers/md/dm-kcopyd.c          |    2 +-
 drivers/md/dm-mpath.c           |    5 +++--
 drivers/md/dm-raid1.c           |    2 +-
 drivers/md/dm-snap-persistent.c |    2 +-
 drivers/md/dm.c                 |    2 +-
 6 files changed, 8 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

Index: linux-2.6.37/drivers/md/dm-delay.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.37.orig/drivers/md/dm-delay.c
+++ linux-2.6.37/drivers/md/dm-delay.c
@@ -352,7 +352,7 @@ static int __init dm_delay_init(void)
 {
 	int r = -ENOMEM;
 
-	kdelayd_wq = create_workqueue("kdelayd");
+	kdelayd_wq = alloc_workqueue("kdelayd", WQ_MEM_RECLAIM, 0);
 	if (!kdelayd_wq) {
 		DMERR("Couldn't start kdelayd");
 		goto bad_queue;
Index: linux-2.6.37/drivers/md/dm-kcopyd.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.37.orig/drivers/md/dm-kcopyd.c
+++ linux-2.6.37/drivers/md/dm-kcopyd.c
@@ -672,7 +672,7 @@ int dm_kcopyd_client_create(unsigned int
 		goto bad_slab;
 
 	INIT_WORK(&kc->kcopyd_work, do_work);
-	kc->kcopyd_wq = create_singlethread_workqueue("kcopyd");
+	kc->kcopyd_wq = alloc_ordered_workqueue("kcopyd", WQ_MEM_RECLAIM);
 	if (!kc->kcopyd_wq)
 		goto bad_workqueue;
 
Index: linux-2.6.37/drivers/md/dm-mpath.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.37.orig/drivers/md/dm-mpath.c
+++ linux-2.6.37/drivers/md/dm-mpath.c
@@ -1675,7 +1675,7 @@ static int __init dm_multipath_init(void
 		return -EINVAL;
 	}
 
-	kmultipathd = create_workqueue("kmpathd");
+	kmultipathd = alloc_workqueue("kmpathd", WQ_MEM_RECLAIM, 0);
 	if (!kmultipathd) {
 		DMERR("failed to create workqueue kmpathd");
 		dm_unregister_target(&multipath_target);
@@ -1689,7 +1689,8 @@ static int __init dm_multipath_init(void
 	 * old workqueue would also create a bottleneck in the
 	 * path of the storage hardware device activation.
 	 */
-	kmpath_handlerd = create_singlethread_workqueue("kmpath_handlerd");
+	kmpath_handlerd = alloc_ordered_workqueue("kmpath_handlerd",
+						  WQ_MEM_RECLAIM);
 	if (!kmpath_handlerd) {
 		DMERR("failed to create workqueue kmpath_handlerd");
 		destroy_workqueue(kmultipathd);
Index: linux-2.6.37/drivers/md/dm-raid1.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.37.orig/drivers/md/dm-raid1.c
+++ linux-2.6.37/drivers/md/dm-raid1.c
@@ -1085,7 +1085,7 @@ static int mirror_ctr(struct dm_target *
 	ti->num_flush_requests = 1;
 	ti->num_discard_requests = 1;
 
-	ms->kmirrord_wq = create_singlethread_workqueue("kmirrord");
+	ms->kmirrord_wq = alloc_ordered_workqueue("kmirrord", WQ_MEM_RECLAIM);
 	if (!ms->kmirrord_wq) {
 		DMERR("couldn't start kmirrord");
 		r = -ENOMEM;
Index: linux-2.6.37/drivers/md/dm-snap-persistent.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.37.orig/drivers/md/dm-snap-persistent.c
+++ linux-2.6.37/drivers/md/dm-snap-persistent.c
@@ -818,7 +818,7 @@ static int persistent_ctr(struct dm_exce
 	atomic_set(&ps->pending_count, 0);
 	ps->callbacks = NULL;
 
-	ps->metadata_wq = create_singlethread_workqueue("ksnaphd");
+	ps->metadata_wq = alloc_ordered_workqueue("ksnaphd", WQ_MEM_RECLAIM);
 	if (!ps->metadata_wq) {
 		kfree(ps);
 		DMERR("couldn't start header metadata update thread");
Index: linux-2.6.37/drivers/md/dm.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.37.orig/drivers/md/dm.c
+++ linux-2.6.37/drivers/md/dm.c
@@ -1883,7 +1883,7 @@ static struct mapped_device *alloc_dev(i
 	add_disk(md->disk);
 	format_dev_t(md->name, MKDEV(_major, minor));
 
-	md->wq = create_singlethread_workqueue("kdmflush");
+	md->wq = alloc_ordered_workqueue("kdmflush", WQ_MEM_RECLAIM);
 	if (!md->wq)
 		goto bad_thread;