From: Mike Snitzer <[email-masked]>

chunk_io() declares its 'struct mdata_req' on the stack and then
initializes its 'struct work_struct' member.  Annotate the
initialization of this workqueue with INIT_WORK_ON_STACK to suppress a
debugobjects warning seen when CONFIG_DEBUG_OBJECTS_WORK is enabled.

Signed-off-by: Mike Snitzer <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Alasdair G Kergon <[email-masked]>

---
 drivers/md/dm-snap-persistent.c |    2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

Index: linux-2.6.33-rc8/drivers/md/dm-snap-persistent.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.33-rc8.orig/drivers/md/dm-snap-persistent.c
+++ linux-2.6.33-rc8/drivers/md/dm-snap-persistent.c
@@ -254,7 +254,7 @@ static int chunk_io(struct pstore *ps, v
 	 * Issue the synchronous I/O from a different thread
 	 * to avoid generic_make_request recursion.
 	 */
-	INIT_WORK(&req.work, do_metadata);
+	INIT_WORK_ON_STACK(&req.work, do_metadata);
 	queue_work(ps->metadata_wq, &req.work);
 	flush_workqueue(ps->metadata_wq);