From: Jonathan Brassow <[email-masked]>

The call to rh_in_sync() in do_reads() should be allowed to block.  It
is in the mirror worker thread which already permits blocking
operations.  This will be needed to support clustered mirroring which
will perform network operations.

Signed-off-by: Jonathan Brassow <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Alasdair G Kergon <[email-masked]>

---
 drivers/md/dm-raid1.c |    2 +-
 1 files changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

Index: linux-2.6.21/drivers/md/dm-raid1.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.21.orig/drivers/md/dm-raid1.c	2007-05-01 19:20:17.000000000 +0100
+++ linux-2.6.21/drivers/md/dm-raid1.c	2007-05-01 19:20:19.000000000 +0100
@@ -741,7 +741,7 @@ static void do_reads(struct mirror_set *
 		/*
 		 * We can only read balance if the region is in sync.
 		 */
-		if (rh_in_sync(&ms->rh, region, 0))
+		if (rh_in_sync(&ms->rh, region, 1))
 			m = choose_mirror(ms, bio->bi_sector);
 		else
 			m = ms->default_mirror;